LOLThe last couple of lines, classic.
Anastasia- Thanks :) I had this invitation in mind and I was going to write a whole story to go with it but then I was like, the best part is in the invitation.
That's awesome. I RSVP right now.I'll bring some wine and condoms.
AAG- Your RSVP had been counted and accepted. Make sure you bring enough condoms for everyone :)
Very funny but I don't think I need to attend. ;)
Suze- But Suze, we need Hosts and Hostesses who will keep their minds on their jobs and not run off into the hot tub every ten minutes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL
The last couple of lines, classic.
Anastasia- Thanks :) I had this invitation in mind and I was going to write a whole story to go with it but then I was like, the best part is in the invitation.
That's awesome. I RSVP right now.
I'll bring some wine and condoms.
AAG- Your RSVP had been counted and accepted. Make sure you bring enough condoms for everyone :)
Very funny but I don't think I need to attend. ;)
Suze- But Suze, we need Hosts and Hostesses who will keep their minds on their jobs and not run off into the hot tub every ten minutes.
Post a Comment