Thursday, May 04, 2006

Half-Nekkid Thursday

You know what would really go well between my legs while the sun comes down on my porch? A mouth. Hope you have a nice Half-Nekkid Thursday.

Picture 006.jpg

14 comments:

Suze said...

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Sunny Delight said...

nice view ;) and you are soooo right!HHNT!

Joel said...

I posted a similar pic! HHNT

Leesa said...

Great idea ;) HHNT!

Sassy said...

Nice view! Happy HNT!

Michelle said...

Sounda good to me!! hehe

HHNT ;)

Polt said...

How true, how true.

HAPPY HNT!

Shon Richards said...

Suze- See, lewd minds think alike :)

Sunny Delight- Glad you're sharing the view :)

Scotty- What, Deja HNT :)

Spencer- Thanks, makes the other twenty shots I took seem worth it :)

Crimson- Woot, the Crimson Seal of Idea Approval :)

Sassy- The view on your HNT was pretty nice too :)

Chelle- So glad you agree :)

Plot- Happy HNt to you too :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more! Nice shot.

Shon Richards said...

AAG- Thanks :)Nice to so so many agreable people today.

MG said...

I like it.
HHNT

Shay said...

haha
I was thinking of beer....
but then, I'm just weird at the moment

Shon Richards said...

MG- Thanks. Happy HNT to you too :)

Shay- LOL, Beer is another acceptable anwser :)

Shon Richards said...

HNB- Thanks :)Not many people know this, but porch rails were designed for outdoor blowjobs. I think I saw it on the History Channel.