In my house, you are only allowed to play TV on the Radio at full volume. 'Wolf Like Me' is about werewolves but damn, it always makes me feel like a dom. This is the perfect song for me before I step into a dungeon.
My mind has changed my bodys frame but god I like it my hearts aflame my bodys strained but god I like it
5 comments:
Does it work as a trigger too?
I love this … But those wolves have all the realism of the Bumble from “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.”
Musns- Why yes, yes it does.
wordlsut- I think knowing the band's love of movies, that they were tying to simulate the special effects of the silent movie era.
things I know about Shon...
"Wolf Like Me - triggers 'good' behavior"
:P
i love this song! good to know i'm not the only one currently obsessed with it
Post a Comment