
As you can see, it's rather sparse inside at the moment.

Just some rope, some restraints, a mirror, a handsome devil,

Some books, lots of paddles, safety scissors, duct tape and a water bowl for bad submissives,

But at least I have this wonderful 'What Would A Pirate Do?' spinning wheel that Wordslut gave me. Arrggg, it's the perfect inspiration for every time I open the chest.

So, I've showed you mine. Are you going to show me what's in your toybox?
6 comments:
Oh! I have that book and I love it! I also like the pirate thing, that is a cute idea. Don't know if I could take a picture of my toy chest, I'll have to find a camera or something. Though, mine is very practical and not so pretty: a toolbox.
t'sade- A toolbox sounds great. I have this idea of getting a tool belt and loading it with paddles and such. I figured I could pull the kinky handyman image off.
Mine has that same paddle. :)
Wordslut- What's funny about paddles is I have back-ups. I just need to pick up Dual Weild
Forgive me for being such a ignoramus, but why the mirror?
And wow, that is one handsome devil!
AAG- The mirror is because a lot of submissives have a hard time looking at themselves while they are doing anything kinky. It's useful as both a punishment and a self esteem builder.
Post a Comment