Oh, I like her top!
Ah, this brings back fond memories of pirate week! :)
AAG- Wal-Mart Halloween Barbie costume I think. Someone said you could still get it on e-baywordslut- Pirate week is just aroud the horizon in March this year :)
oh yes, I'm liking Pirate Captain! Although I am a bit intimidated by that forehead... although I do so love a chick with brains.
Fun!
Mmm, pirate queens.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, I like her top!
Ah, this brings back fond memories of pirate week! :)
AAG- Wal-Mart Halloween Barbie costume I think. Someone said you could still get it on e-bay
wordslut- Pirate week is just aroud the horizon in March this year :)
oh yes, I'm liking Pirate Captain! Although I am a bit intimidated by that forehead... although I do so love a chick with brains.
Fun!
Mmm, pirate queens.
Post a Comment