I don't work out as much as I used to. My old routine was hard on my knees and after two weeks I would have to take a one week break till my knees recovered. Not the best schedule, huh?
So now I am doing more low impact stuff. The Wife is helping out and bless her Twin Moons, she finally found a way to make sit-ups fun.
Damn, what an incentive! Now when I do abdominal crunches, I'll be thinking of your unique technique! Or I could just get my man to strip and straddle my knees, facing me . . .
24 comments:
That is gorgeous and hilarious. Did you click the shutter with your chin?
hehe love the commentary. How the heck did you get the pics? Or should be ask ;)
HHNT
I am feeling humbled by your wife's bounty!
As a fitness professional I suggest that you place your finger tips behind your head elbows out and then dive in to those amazing tits face first.
Just a suggestion.
Why dont they have motivational tools like that at my gym?
Happy HNT
Ms SD
Wrygirl- Close :) Think a little higher.
Oldfashionmomma- The wife held the camera and I clicked it with whatever body part could reach it.
Madame X- Face first? Well you are the professional.
Felicitya- Thanks :)
Ms SD-If I knew a gym that did, I would start going :)
hhehehehe 'go for the burn'.
Top series Shon! and rather nice...curvy assets too I may add.
Hot..HHNT :)
That's one of the best HNTs I've ever seen. Your wife has gorgeous breasts.
Awesome! How DID you get those shots? Lucky lady.
You are a laugh riot. That just brightened up my morning. Sitting here spitting out iced coffee. Next time, off with the bra, Mrs. Shon.
Nice Motivation :) Your lady wife, what we can see of her... is very nice on the eyes. Probably better in the hands too.
I need to come over and work out at your place.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Love it! :) How many sit-ups can you do before you move into other, umm, exercises?
LOL
anastasia- Boobs make burning worthwhile. That might have come out wrong.
AAG- Why thank you.
Vic- Balance and burning.
Tess- lol, My humble blog is not worthy of braless Wife yet.
jaenelle- she's so very nice on the hands.
Suze- Sure, just leave your own bra behind :)
M- after a set, there is no energy to do other things :)
Loved this HNT!
This made my morning. HHNT!
Hehe..love it. HHNT!
There are two reasons why I loved this HNT!!
Now why didn't I think of this, I just might have to start working out again. Lady L!!!
Green eyes- Thanks :)
Sabrina- Making mornings is our aim :)
Pink Lady-Thanks :)
Artful dodger-That's lady friends are there for, to work out with. right?
Tragic- Mrs. richards does appear to be a popular gym partner this week.
Damn, what an incentive! Now when I do abdominal crunches, I'll be thinking of your unique technique! Or I could just get my man to strip and straddle my knees, facing me . . .
Come on, admit it. You were clicking the shutter with your tongue. That's a workout in and of itself.
bella
Cherrie- My wiife likes to sit up and poke my belly. Ah, marriage to a domme.
Bella- There was tongue involved, yes :)
Wonderful idea!!! ;-))
Late HHNT!
Post a Comment