
Pirate Week HNT apparently is about me raiding other people's assets for my posts. Pirate Barbie volunteered her services in exchange for a teaspoon of rum.

Once the rum got flowing, things got out of hand and well, click Whole Post to see what I mean.










18 comments:
You are hilarious. Does Pirate Barbie wear Pirate Underpants?
Why don't people send me images like that. Very nice pirate booby.
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
I originally read that as "teaspoon of cum."
I like the pirate tatt, we've had a bit of Pirates fever down here too.
And, no I've never thought of Barbie in that way, but I like it!!!!
That was the best ever!
Ha, AAG, a teaspoon of cum, indeed.
Gives a whole new meaning to Erotiterrorist!
That was too funny, very nice pirate tatt too! Happy HNT
Ms SD
I love it ;) HHNT!
Someone was feeling pretty loose, eh, Shon? Barbie is a girl after my own heart!
Nice paint job, too!
Wrygirl- Pirate barbie can be amazingly shy even when drunk.
Suze- Have you tried asking? :)
AAG- No one wants to see a cum-splattered Barbie. Hmmm.
Rey- Thanks :)
Anastacia- Arrrggg, pirate fever is the one fever I like catching.
Tess- Pirate Barbie should have her own blog.
Tragic- The pirate boob is pretty awesome :)
M- arrgggg, I will never get that out of my head now.
Ms SD- Thanks, and that was an awesome tattoo.
Crimson- Thanks.
Green eyes- Pirate Barbie is always loose and flexible. It's why she is so popular.
The pirate breast artwork is very nice. You're a lucky man just to get it mailed to you... :)
Happy HNT.
Jaenelle, I’m wondering — ahem! — who sent Shon that photo …
M- it wasn't me... mine don'e end up looking that full and rounded look outside of a bra.
Oh my God but things have changed for the worst. Now Barbie's got styrofoam genitals. Unless that's a high cut brief that can neverr come off, which would be even worse.
Membership in each MEDC district voted to determine the district winners from PUBLIC HEALTH GIS NEWS AND INFORMATION.
37 5mg cheap phentermine
Shop and compare this item, 3m+respirators, and many other related products at MonsterMarketplace
Really loved your sait. Well done.
webcam software
http://webcam.freehostus.net/
The latest Aviation Industry News from all over the globe! Aviation Articles
BUY LOW-COST LEVITRA ONLINE
GoldenCasino.com - An incredible online casino experience offering blackjack, roulette, craps, slots, and video poker. Deposit now and get up to $555 FREE!
discontinued born shoes
french bombe chest
black blogspot.com internet inurl jack
black casino internet jack
I`ve stumbled across your site. Nice!
http://ringtones.freehostus.net/
reba mcentire ringtone
Post a Comment